Recommended Products and Resources Disclosure
My goal is to provide useful information on a variety of products and services, which will benefit homeschooling families. I provide this information by listing recommended resources shown on the curriculum page and other areas of my websites. These resources are to help you when you are selecting curriculum and seeking homeschooling assistance.
When I select the resources to list on my websites, I choose products that represent different school subjects, methods of teaching, helpful services, record keeping, and etcetera. Some of the resources listed are products we currently use in our homeschool or have used in the past. The remaining resources are those, which other families have found beneficial to their homeschools.
You will find some of the products listed contain affiliate links. See below for more information about affiliate links.
I participate in affiliate programs with several companies listed on my websites. Any product, which I am an affiliate of, will have this symbol near it or stated as such on my primary website. The image below is used on the H.O.P.E. Home School Consulting Blog.
If you are unfamiliar with affiliate programs, it is when a company provides an individual with a small monetary compensation in exchange for advertising space. Compensation is a result of when another person, such as you, clicks on the retailer’s link and places an order with that particular company. The compensation depends on the total purchase amount placed by the consumer. The compensation may be a result from a one-time purchase or several purchases made within a set number of days.
Product Review Disclosure
In continuance with my goal to provide useful information on products and services, which will benefit homeschooling families, I have added product reviews. The reviews I conduct and the comments I make are my personal opinions.
When conducting reviews, I include details about the products and links to those products so you can determine if those products are ones you wish to purchase.
How I receive a product to do a review is as follows:
- The company representative provides me with a free product in exchange for an honest review.
- I request a free product that may be of interest to you and then do an honest review.
- I have purchased a product and enjoyed it enough to share it with you via an honest review. Prior to doing the review, I contact the company representative letting them know I would like to conduct a review of the product.
- I become an affiliate of a company and afterwards a company representative graciously provides me with a free product in exchange for an honest review.You will see the image below each of my reviews.
- What I do with the products following the reviews is either keep the products to utilize in my homeschool or give them, free of charge, to another homeschool family to use.
Product Review Policy
You will find the product review policy on my blog.
Product Review and Giveaway Policy
Please read my Product Review and Giveaway Policy located on my blog.
H.O.P.E. Home School Consulting does accept paid advertisements with companies. The words “sponsored ads” or “paid ad” designate paid advertisements as well as the image below.
You may contact me if you have any questions regarding these disclosures.