Free Art Resources from See the Light
Do you know there are free art resources from See the Light? There is more to See the Light than just purchasing art curriculum. Their resources are wonderful for when you need an art lesson and do not have time to prepare in advance.
Sponsored post and affiliate links. You know how much I love See the Light. I would encourage you to use their art curriculum whether I received compensation or not. All opinions are my own unless otherwise indicated.
Updated post from January 2014
- There are 76 Tips of the Day, which are in the form of videos. The tips cover everything from basic skills to more advanced techniques. The tips are a great way to sample the Art Class and Art Projects products.
- One way to find out if See the Light’s products are right for your homeschool family is to watch the Free Lessons. There are seven in all with six being full lessons. The classes last from 9 1/2 to nearly 30 minutes in length. There are two lessons my daughter and I have not completed yet. We are definitely looking forward to Chalk-It-Easy with Gloria Kohlmann.
- There are even more free art resources from See the Light. You will find pdf downloads for mini-projects, lesson plans, lineart. The Jonah’s Baleen Whale looks like fun.
- Jim Pence, one of the artists at See the Light, writes the blog posts. There is a long list of topics and most of them include video tutorials.
- Subscribe to See the Light’s newsletter so you will not miss out on specials, giveaways, and Jim’s blog posts. You will also receive a free tutorial for subscribing to the newsletter.
- Do you have a blog or website? If so, be sure to join See the Light’s Affiliate Program. It is free.
Whew! The folks at See the Light sure offer a lot of great art resources. Click on over so you do not miss out on the freebies.