Sponsored by Compass Classroom
There’s more excitement going on here at the H.O.P.E. Home School Consulting Blog. Compass Classroom is graciously sponsoring the February Giveaway. The winner will have her choice of receiving either a digital download of Dave Raymond’s American History or Dwane Thomas’s WordUp!
This Post May Contain Affiliate and Advertising Links.
Please See the Disclosure Image Below Content.
About Compass Classroom
You may find it helpful to learn a bit about Compass Classroom before entering into this awesome giveaway. The company began creating videos for homeschool moms in the summer of 2010. The gentlemen at Compass Classroom knew firsthand what homeschool moms need because their own wives were homeschooling their children. Here’s what the gentlemen discovered:
- Moms need as much support as they can homeschooling. If one video course gives you a little more time to focus on other things, then that makes us happy.
- Some subjects are generally more difficult to teach than others. We try to make video series that cover those gaps.
- There are some great teachers out there who just do an incredible job explaining certain subjects. We look for them and get them on video.
- Videos should be educational and entertaining. A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.
- A lesson on video is not the same as a lecture. We approach each new series with a blank page and try to match form and content in the most pedagogically-effective way.
~ Compass Classroom
Their first video was Visual Latin. Well, let me tell you my daughter was excited to learn Latin as soon as she saw Dwane Thomas’s introductory video of Visual Latin. We purchased the DVD and she still likes learning Latin.
It’s Giveaway Time
Again Compass Classroom is graciously sponsoring the February Giveaway. The winner will have her choice of receiving either a digital download of Dave Raymond’s American History or Dwane Thomas’s WordUp!
First, I need to satisfy the FCC’s requirements and state the social media release.
Entering in this giveaway expresses your acceptance of the terms and conditions.
Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest Release
This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, and / or Pinterest. I hereby release Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest of any liability.
Okay, now you may begin entering into the giveaway.
You are welcome to submit your entries daily until the giveaway ends on February 18, 2016. The winner will be announced on February 19, 2016.
NOTE: You have many options for entries, and are not required to use all of them.
Click here to learn about the monthly Homeschool Support and Encouragement Newsletter. You will receive the Homeschool Essentials Four Tools Every Homeschool Mom Needs as a thank you gift for subscribing.
Click here to subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss out on the informative homeschool information, freebies, and more. You will receive the What It Takes to Homeschool Successfully for free when you subscribe.
Purchase my eBook, the Educate the Home Educator Crash Course, here.
Click here to purchase your homeschool art curriculum.